Book now for a
a 2017 Build
Click here to see our
Bespoke Garden Rooms
are our speciality
The Executive Garden Room approach
- what makes us different?
* We specialise in bespoke garden rooms, each room we build is unique to suit your individual requirements, it can be any shape or size (subject to planning) for example to fit into a corner of your garden, to ensure it is sympathetic to the surroundings and minimises the loss of garden area.
* Our garden rooms are highly insulated, we investment 8% of the cost of the build on insulation materials, minimising your ongoing running costs. Only PIR Insulation is used in our buildings (no soft mineral).
* Our rooms are built on a concrete base, there is no void under the building eliminating rat and fox nests. The internal finished floor to ceiling height is 2.15m, giving a greater sense of space and a light and airy feel.
* We specialise in garden rooms with bathroom/kitchen facilites, the ground works and trenching to supply all services are included in our price.
* All our buildings are sheathed in 18mm OSB (3) structural board.
* The roof is finished with 3 layers of Delta torch on mineral felt totalling 8mm thick, we believe this is a more tried and tested method than EPDM which is only 1.5mm thick.
* We will clad the building in either Western Red Cedar or Cedral Weatherboard, a painted finish which does not fade with age and has a higher fire rating than cedar and is useful if building within a metre of the boundary.
* Our garden rooms are permanent structures and comply to Schedule 2 of the Building Regulations 2010.
* The average build time is 2-3 weeks. We offer a turnkey solution, managing the whole build process and pass you the keys on the handover day.
* Our prices include foundations, heating and electrical connection to the main house - we have no hidden extras
Our garden rooms can be used for a garden office, studio, music room, gym, pool room, playroom, sun room, granny annexe or just a room to relax and enjoy your garden.
Latest Client Feedback :-
"I cannot thank Alison and Ben enough for the amazing quality of their work. On the administrative side, Alison was always on top of everything, even putting up with my ridiculous work schedule and hours, which had me away from home for several months leading up to (and during!) the build, and which could have made communication difficult. No time was too inconvenient and I could always rely on her to get back to me swiftly on those rare occasions I wasn’t able to get through first time.
On the construction side Ben was amazing. He would arrive bang on time every day and get to work with zero fuss. The hours he was putting in were quite incredible, especially as he hardly ever appeared to take a break. I can’t believe how quickly everything went up, and the quality of the finish is impeccable. He took my last minute additions and changes on board and even came back to check on the building a couple of weeks after the finishing date, just to help sort the last couple of niggles.
All in all our experience was just perfect, I can’t recommend EGR highly enough, they are that winning combination of friendly, approachable and utterly professional. Thank you for giving us the most amazing room, we are hugely grateful."- A. Fisher, Wembley